Commanding views of the rolling hills and pastures, this gentleman's ranch offers the perfect combination of open grazing land, appx 90 acres of timberland, lg spring-fed pond w/smaller pond, wet weather creek, hunting, fishing and the opportunity to create the perfect country life in the perfect setting. Featuring a 4BR/1.5 home, this property has been in the same family for three generations and was originally part of a 300+ acre working cattle ranch. Fully fenced and cross-fenced, the property can serve many uses as agricultural property, hay-producing, cattle ranch, horse ranch or a beautiful respite away from the hustle and bustle of the city. There are several beautiful building sites throughout the property, one of which is the highest point on the property offering 15-20 mile views. Located in the bucolic town of Rusk and in the stunningly beautiful Cherokee county, this property is located 45 minutes south of Tyler, 2.5 hours southeast of Dallas, 2.5 hours north of Houston and 4 hours northeast of Austin.
- Interior:Ceiling Fans, Chandelier, Eatin Kitchen, In Law Floorplan, MainLevelPrimary, No Interior Steps
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- View:Panoramic, Pasture, Rural, Trees Woods
- Lot description:Agricultural, Many Trees, Trees Large Size
- Exterior materials:Exterior Steps, Private Yard
- Square Feet:1740
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1938
- Foundation:Pillar Post Pier
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Private
- Utility features:Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:161.21 ac in T.G.Timmons Survey, Abstract No. 51 C
- School district:Rusk ISD
- Elementary School:Outside School District
- Middle School:Outside School District
- High School:Outside School District
- Original List Price:$1, 209, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):510
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- MLS #:9675858
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-19 19:57:57 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Jeff Pierce (#423495), Phone: (512) 241-1300
Listing Office: Realty Austin (#3788)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!