Nestled in The Heart of Texas with over a Mile of Water Frontage where The Mouth of The Historical Salado Creek meets The Lampasas River; one will find Texas Charm with Southern Grace. From the moment you enter the gate you will feel at home. These 303 acres pull you in and take your breath away. Up the paved road is an incredible custom-built house made for entertainment on a manicured lawn setting. Every Room in this 3-Bedroom 5-Bath is well thought out with a Spacious Open Concept Living, Family and Dining area. From the oversized Dining Room to the Incredible Wood Study, this house is pure perfection. An extra bonus is the oversized "Craft Room" for all the creative types. From the Back Porch you can sit enjoying a peaceful evening breeze and even take a dip in the Pool with Views for Miles. Surrounding the beautiful house are 100+ year old oaks that bring you back to your childhood dream of the perfect tree to climb. Picture the best day away from the hustle and bustle of life spent exploring, fishing, hiking, bird watching, or even horseback riding across these gorgeous pastures to the waterfront for a quick swim. This well taken care of Estate in Summer’s Mill ,just North of the Village of Salado, is a dream come true with endless possibilities for the land.
- Interior:Beamed Ceilings, Wet Bar, Breakfast Bar, Bookcases, Builtin Features, Open Beams Beamed Ceailings, Cedar Closets, Ceiling Fans,
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:4
- Half Baths:1
- View:City, Hills, Panoramic, Pasture, River, Creek Stream
- Lot description:Agricultural, Cleared, Front Yard, Gentle Sloping, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers In Front, Landscaped, Private, Many Trees, Aut
- Exterior materials:Exterior Steps, Lighting, Private Entrance, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- Square Feet:5580
- Garage spaces:6
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1990
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Public, Well
- Utility features:Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:See legal description
- School district:Belton ISD
- Elementary School:Miller Heights
- Middle School:Lake Belton
- High School:Belton
- Original List Price:$25, 000, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):545
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- MLS #:2165397
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-05 17:22:10 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Ellen Burns (#638318), Phone: (512) 263-5655
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Realty (#024R10)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!